ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor Training & Certification
ISO 27001 is an Information Security Management System. It is a suite of processes necessary to manage the information security within an organisation. Organisations implementing ISMS must establish appropriate security policies, identify risks and carry risk assessments, implement ISMS performance evaluation and constantly plan for further improvement.
ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor Training and certification course will provide a detailed understanding of audit methodology including interview techniques, auditing risk assessments, ensuring appropriate corrective action and practicing new skills.
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Certification
Upon passing the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam or equivalent, a candidate earns the credential of ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor.
The prerequisites of this exam include:
- A total of five years of professional experience out of which two years must be spent working in Information Security Management.
- A total of 300 hours of audit activities.
Who should do ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor Training and certification course?
- Professionals associated with Information Security team
- Quality professionals
- Project Managers
- IT expert advisors
- Chief Security Officers (CSOs)
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Chief Information Officers (CIOs)
Why should you attend the ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training?
The ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training provides you the skills necessary to execute an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit with the help of globally recognised audit principles, methods and techniques. This training enables you to plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Also, practical exercises during the training help you master audit techniques and manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers and conflict resolution.
Learning objectives of ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor Course
The learning objectives of ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor course include:
- Learning the operations of an ISMS (Information Security Management System) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- Understanding the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understanding an auditor’s role that includes planning, leading and monitoring a management system audit as per ISO 19011
- Gaining expertise in leading an audit and audit team
- Understanding the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Getting acquainted with the responsibilities of an auditor which include planning and leading an audit, drafting reports and monitoring an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
This course prepares you for Exam ISO 27001 (ISMS) Lead Auditor .
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2256
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and ISO/IEC 27001
Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
On-site audit activities
Closing the audit