Audience: The course is meant for Cloud administrators, Architect and specialist.
Course Content / Exam(s)
|Course #||Course Name||Exam #||Duration (days)||Price|
|20740B||Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016||70-740||5||$ 749.00|
|20741B||Networking with Windows Server 2016||70-741||5||$ 799.00|
|20742B||Identity with Windows Server 2016||70-742||5||$ 749.00|
|20533D||Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions||70-533||5||$ 699.00|
MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Benefits
Upon Completion of this Course, you will accomplish following:-
- Create a test environment using PowerShell and the Azure Service Management CmdLets.
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments.
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
- Deploy and configure web apps and mobile apps.
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions.
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
- Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD.
- Automate operations in Azure management by using automation.